That was a hassle and a half!

I went to open up my Warlord Metal file in Word, but it wouldn’t let me! When I went to the Finder (Mac) and clicked on one of the two files in that folder, I got an error message. Yikes! Fortunately, the other file opened and it was the manuscript. It would only open in Text Edit, however. Had to cut and paste into a new Word document.

I’ve spent the day wading through it, removing publication formatting and replacing proper manuscript formatting. There were some other changes, as well, but nothing drastic. An occasional word here and there.

I’m sending it off tonight before bed.